Thursday, April 16, 2015

Converting Worksheets to PDF

So if you decide you want to use Notable PDF (see my post from yesterday), you will probably want an easy way to convert your worksheets to pdf files.

These are the two options I use most. 


1. Use classroom scanner.  My printer is a 3-in-1, so it is equipped to scan.  When I scan documents, I save them to pdf on my Google Drive.

2. Use copy machine to scan to a flash drive.  This is actually my favorite option because it is faster than scanning with my printer.  You can do several pages (even a whole workbook if you want).  The copier can scan in black and white or color.  Click here for instructions on how to do this.  Remember, you will want to upload files from your flash drive to your Google Drive.

Gavin says, "Did you get it?"


Let me know if you have any questions or if you have any other quick options.



No comments:

Post a Comment