Friday, September 16, 2016

Publishing Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets to the Web

How to Publish Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets to the Web!


Hey Guys,
I didn't realize just how long it has been since I've posted on my blog!  I hope to do a better job at taking time to share some cool tech and GT things with you, starting with this super short video on how to publish a Google stuff to the web.  I use this feature a lot in my classroom and now my students are also.  (In fact, this video is actually for them).  One goal I have this year is for my students to learn to share and publish their works.  Today, they had their first assignment that includes publishing their works and sharing the link with me.  If they can do it, I know you can too!



And just in case you want to read the instructions, I am including the link to my Slides presentation.

Click HERE to view my Slides presentation.

"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done."  Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment