Thursday, September 24, 2015

Make Suggestions and Share Your Ideas

So today, I totally geeked out when I got this email...

I know it may seem stupid to get excited about an email that was probably sent to a ton of people, but calendar option to classroom was something I really wanted my students to have.  Honestly, I didn't really think anything would come from me suggesting this.  I've read plenty of discussion boards where people are complaining about features or lack of features.  But apparently, if you make suggestions/enter feedback/share ideas, Google listens.  Just like every other aspect of life, you have to do it correctly.  So now, I'm ready to make all kinds of suggestions.  In fact, I made 3 on GoGuardian today. LOL.  I told my students that I might just solve all the world's problems, one suggestion or idea at a time.

If you don't like something about a program, think of a solution and submit it to the developers.  Who knows, they might just listen and grant your wish!



PS: The Calendar feature in Google Classroom is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment